Life at its Finest

Life at its Finest
Cast Away Cay - Bahamas

Monday, March 29, 2010

Live the Life Diet

Today is a Big day
I started a new Diet. Do I really need to be on a diet? Well maybe not but I like feeling in control of what I am eating and I like to see constant progress with my self, so I am doing a 12 week metabolism boost Diet.
This consists of eating 6 meals a day. Cooking certain foods a certain way with certain ingredients. It is a high protein diet low-carb and no sugar.
All the first 5 meals are the same for the entire week Mon- Sun. Then for dinner you can choose to have the same every night or you can switch it up. I'm switching it up.
Does this sound bad? Ya I thought so at first too. But then I thought. I am getting new boobies on Wednesday the 24th, Yes it has already come and gone but this thinking was previous. So I'm thinking I don't get to work our for 3 weeks at the very earliest and its now summer. Time for treats, snacking, fast food, and ice cream. I don't want it to get out of control. So I think that if I had certain foods that I know what and when I'm going to eat, that it would be better.
I basically cook and prepare everything Sunday afternoon and have it all ready to go ready to grab and go on my busy busy weekday in the summer.
So Every Sunday I put the meals together in little individual baggies and then when it is time I just grab and eat.
It's the good food too! Stuff I actually want to put in my body, Foods I know I should be eating but sometimes pass up.
I'm not doing it alone. I am doing it with Colby my husband, My sister Melannie and her husband Adam.
This is also my way of teaching my kids to eat the right things. That's a big one. My kids seem to be getting very picky and I DO NOT WANT THAT!
They eat what is prepared or they go to the next meal hungry. I'm sick of them snacking all day then not eating the meals I prepared. I am no short order cook! It Stops Here.

SO that's that.

On the menu today is
7am
a Protein Shake
Ice, water, protein scoop, banana, and oatmeal
9am
a high protein egg burrito with salsa and a side of fruit
1130am
string cheese and fruit
2pm
Mexican Rice Bowl
430 pm
apple crunch Chicken Salad
7pm BBQ Chicken & Sweet potato pie

This actually is more food than I would normally eat, but the thing is its all good for me and good portions. I'm really excited to play this out. I'm excited for the next step in my "Michelle Transformation" Which is Body Building and Laser Hair Removal Wehoo hoo!

1. Acne -CHECK
2. Kinesiology assistance (Aches & Pains, Allergies, Asthma)-CHECK
3. Personal Development -In Progress
3. Bigger Bust - CHECK
4. Weight Loss 5 lb. -IP
5. Laser Hair Removal (not telling where, so don't ask)
6. Body Building
7. Got any suggestions?

A New me by 2011




Wish me Luck

Recommendations:
DR. Babcock Kinesiologist
http://babcockwellnessclinic.com/
http://babcockwellnessclinics.blogspot.com/

Dr. Bindrup Plastic Surgeon
http://www.jbindrupmd.com/utah-breast-augmentation.htm

Work-out Body Transformation -P90X
http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/p90x.do?code=GWO_P90X-PYP2_B2&gclid=CK3LleO53qACFQtabQodGlTe_w&ef_id=1908:3:s_34a1a687927e7a424f51fbb36de1a715_4207427203:S7DfX0o-JyoAADnr2RIAAAGA:20100329171159

Diet Plan- Live the Life
http://www.kristiapproved.com/

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck, your plate looks full so I do not have any more suggestions!

    ReplyDelete