Life at its Finest

Life at its Finest
Cast Away Cay - Bahamas

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Enrichment

We had a fun enrichment activity last saturday. It focused on 7 steps to better organization We had a guest speaker that is a professional in her perfession she travels around utah and teaches women how to better their days through organization in their home and in their lives. I was in charge of some of the Decorations. I was unable to find the items we had decided on previously and was started to get a little worried. So I went to bed and said I'll take care of it in the morning knowing something would come to me. I had to decorate two food table a presenting table a example table and 8 seating tables. And yes I left it to the last minute because of my change but I had it set up the next morning all in the harvest theme being that it is September. So this is what it turned out like. We only had about half the ladies we planned on but I think that was good because we did it in the middle of the day on a Saturday.








No comments:

Post a Comment