Life at its Finest

Life at its Finest
Cast Away Cay - Bahamas

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Why didnt we do this sooner?



Colby and I got to go on vacation alone this year together. It was work for him and all play for me. Falline Studios- "Disney" sent him out to help install "The Pirates of the Caribbean interactive game" on the Disney Cruise Line ships. He worked tirelessly for months to get it ready for the four ships. It went off very well and all the vacationers enjoyed it immensely. I was so proud of him. So cute to see him in action at work.




So he actually got three vacations out of it, I got one. Is that fare? Ya it was!
It was so much fun!

We first visited Key West


Then Ship Day

Then Cozumel

Here I went on a tour with my vacation friend Katie. She is the girlfriend of one of the guys working on the game with Colby. She works in the HR dept. at Disney. We went kayaking together and were able to see 8 sharks small yes but very aggressive. hey any bit would hurt and the water at times was only inches. One of the sharks rammed one of our friends boat to show how seriously it wanted us to stay away. We cornered it and it did not like it! It was great fun. We met some Brits, they were hilarious we made them say things like; bloody hell and You saucy minx. Oh how I love the accents! I was quite a little talker that day, wish I could be like that all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment