Life at its Finest

Life at its Finest
Cast Away Cay - Bahamas

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Night Out at the Dinosaur Museum







We spent the day running around visiting friends and helping design their homes. Then we were off for some fun time to Thanks Giving Point Dinosaur Museum. We always have a lot of fun there no matter how many times we go. We always see or read something new that some how we never noticed before.
Some cute highlights from Jack were. He first wondered why the wax men in the from first room were "Extinct?" I don't think he has ever liked looking at them very much except for the one that looks like Papa Chip. Oddly enough I can sort of agree!
Avery is now weary of the space area. I have never seen him scared of something! But now he is. But brave he let me hold him while we walked threw together.
Jack Didn't play with the dinosaurs much this time he was off to the sand pits. Which is opposite from usual.


Avery just enjoyed the simple pleasure of running up and down the small hills the museum provides. his giggling was adorable. He was interested in the computers and jack was afraid of the HUGE shark, although Avery loved to Roar back at it!


Avery is now tall enough to reach the sand which surprised me but still he enjoyed the hill covered in sand.He would go down it on his belly and laugh then disgustingly enough take a huge lick of the ground filling him mouth full of sand.

While playing in the new sand Jack surprised me with the word "Species" He said I wonder what kind of species I will find under this sand, mama! and another one he kept using was "Extinct"
They changed the sand in the end area and now its just messy. It is sort of wet. Not Mom friendly for getting right into the car. I bit of disappointment. Will it keep us away? Surly not. Our passes are up but I'm sure we will be in next month purchasing new ones. It is a tax right off, of course so how can we say no!

No comments:

Post a Comment