Life at its Finest

Life at its Finest
Cast Away Cay - Bahamas

Tuesday, January 19, 2010


Then we went to Grand Cayman
I first went out by myself and went on a tour. First stop, turtle farm where I got to see over 600 turtles all different sizes from one day old to 200lb turtles, it was Awesome. I was not watching the time like I promised and lost track, the others were waiting for me for about 20 min. The guide had to come looking for me. It was soooo embarrassing. Oh well, Then off to "Hell" a rock formation that looked like black and red fire coming out of the ground it was eeh'

Colby took the second tour with me, where we went on a Pirate ship tour. We snorkeled in the pouring rain. The salt killed my eyes and made it kind of miserable and almost unvisitable because the rain was bouncing off the water so hard. It was fan freaking tastic.
We took another tour to some Mayan Ruins, I have to admit, I was very disappointed in the locals. No one could point me in the direction of a cocoa pod tree. So I was unable to fill one of my Top 5. We drove around the island and saw turtle nesting areas, thousands. Then off to a play-land that had all sorts of things to do. We kayaked, went seashell fishing, sun bathed and paddle boated around the ocean. We thought we had missed the bus but when we got there we were actually 45 min. early! Here I was able to get in one of "My Top 5 list Things To Do" Sip a Margarita while sitting in a hammock- except the "Under a palm tree" part was missing - I was still in pursuit.

We then had a sea day then off to: Disney's private island Cast away Cay in the Bahamas
This was the best by far. We spent the day finding sand dollars! Another one of my Top 5 Whoo hoo


We saw the Ship from the Pirates of the Carribean movie the "Flying Dutchman"



Went snorkeling it sucked. Did Yoga on the beach it was the best Ever. The Very first picture here on my blog is where I did yoga all I can say is Beautiful!
Here is me sipping my drink in a hammick under a palm tree. Now we can alllll BBreaThhhh aaahhhhhhhh

We finished the trip off with visiting Disney World Animal kingdom in Florida. No Alligators yet another disappointment for my top 5 list

No comments:

Post a Comment