Life at its Finest

Life at its Finest
Cast Away Cay - Bahamas

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Adults night out

Last week end we had a fun night with some friends. We went out to dinner to Texas Roadhouse with Colby's friend Christian, Cody and their girlfriends Halie and Rori. We then went out to a bar named Maggie's in SLC. It was a karaoke bar and was good for some laughs, half of us sang. I signed Colby up and them me and Halie together the one for myself. But by the time it was time for us to go up, it was time for us to call it a night. We had our boys with Colby's parents so we thought 12 am was late enough. Ended up forgetting that it was daylight saving night so it was actually 1. They were all zonked out by the time we got home. We had a fun night with the friends though, a different kind of fun that we don't do nearly enough. I Michelle of course was the designated driver and got to drive Christians truck. Which made me nervous, I just don't like being responsible for such a pricey thing ya know! I really enjoyed Haley she's my type of girl, we kind of bonded that night finally, we've hung out before but never made the connection. I hope we hang soon. I'll have to invite her Zumba dancing next week. I need more girlfriends I can be my true self around, Since the best of them moved on me.
Tonight we are going out with some other friends of Colby's, Dave, Michelle and their kids. They are a whole different type of friend, Great type just different than all the rest, they are very interesting people. Different ways of thinking and believing, I enjoy their point of view. We're going Disco Skating, we'll see how that goes, can't say I'm that great of a skater, although it would be fun to get better at, I do have my own pair of roller blades I've been wanting to get better at "Whip It" inspired me!

No comments:

Post a Comment