Life at its Finest

Life at its Finest
Cast Away Cay - Bahamas

Saturday, March 19, 2011

St. Patrick's Day





St Patrick's Day, is a small but fun holiday when you have kids, every holiday is in my opinion. I live for holidays, sometimes I need an excuse and date of which to celebrate something fun. Poor Jehovah's Witnesses, do they know what their missing. So we don't usually celebrate the actual meaning of each holiday, but it makes life fun!
Jack had a party at school ad was asked to bring in a green finger food. So we picked up some green shortbread cookies, man that short bread is the best, last cookie for me for quite a while! 3 months! We went to the park later to celebrate my completion of my design job, man does it feel good to have that done.
We went to the store to put together a Holiday Feast as Jack called it, he was excited. We went with Spinach fettucini Alfredo Pasta with pine nuts and green peas mixed in, Green beans, Grilled asparagus, chicken breast with a green tinted Cream of Celery sauce, Garlic Bread, Lime Jello with Marshmallows,and green mint Brownies. Yes very filling and not what I consider the healthiest oh ya we polished it off with Root beer in the bottle, jack looked Irish alright.

Happy Birthday Azure, sorry we missed you on your birthday, we love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment