Life at its Finest

Life at its Finest
Cast Away Cay - Bahamas

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Poop again!

Avery has been doing OK on his potty training. BUT he seems to have a hard time pooping on the Toto and not his pants. It seems to be when he eats yogurt, so I'll try to monitor that a bit more. But Wednesday he had an accident about a half hour before Colby got home from work. That day I had been watching Daphne which by herself and my boys are OK but then I took on my neighbors three boys and then two more boys came to play and all of them at the same time was a bit.....um should I say freaking Crazy. So my nerves were a bit shot when he had this accident. Colby came home and I fed them dinner and said good by for the night! I was at the grocery store searching for chocolate gold for the boys St. Patrick's gift the next day when a text came in from Colby. This is how it read. I thought it smelled like poo, so I asked Avery if he did it. He responded with "Dad, dont shit your pants!" with this face....
Lets just say ...Yes it was a recent memory he had of my reaction to his sweet little gift! Oh Avery one day you'll get it......hopefully...sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment