Life at its Finest

Life at its Finest
Cast Away Cay - Bahamas

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Easter Party

I had a last minute Easter party for Jack and his friends. We invited A few friends but it quickly grew as kids saw what was going on without them. I kept it small to keep it cheap but how can you exclude kids….I couldn’t they’re all so sweet and I would hate so see my kids left out. SO it grew from 5 to 12
We had an Easter Egg Hunt with filled eggs. Then we frosted cupcakes and played a few games. It wasn’t anything too extravagant but t was fun.
The boys got to attend four egg hunts this year, what ever happened to 1?
The HOA put one on for the neighborhood, then their party, one with the entire family and one by themselves.
Not to mention all the little individual ones throughout the month of April???

No comments:

Post a Comment