Life at its Finest

Life at its Finest
Cast Away Cay - Bahamas

Friday, February 4, 2011

AVERY'S POTTY TRAINED!!


Little Avery Kai is official easy from this point on. In my opinion teaching to eat, walk and potty train, are the hardest things to teach. We have accomplished all of them. This week he has only had one accident including naps and bed time. It took 7 months to get that little booger trained but he finally kicked in and did it! I am so happy. I wanting to give up several times but new I had to keep repeating the process.
Jack seemed to be a bit faster than this but oh well.
Ave first was bribed by candy then stickers then we took a small brake & didn't push so hard. I constantly had to ask him to go and then had to make him. After 7 months he finally just started going by himself. He had shown signs of wanting to go for months so I started him but then the fun wore off, hence the rewards.
Looking back on it it was not so bad..
Now, time to have the carpet cleaners come back!
He's great he goes, dumps outs, closes the lid and flushes all himself. The hand washing needs work.





Guess what else? I'm $60 a month richer. No more diapers and wipes!! yahoo

No comments:

Post a Comment