Life at its Finest

Life at its Finest
Cast Away Cay - Bahamas

Friday, February 4, 2011

Cookie Fund Raiser


Jack is doing a fundraiser for school. Personally I dred when they come, but hey you have to support them. He's quite the little sales guy, in a cute way. He made a few phone calls and this is about how it went. "Hi, it's Jack. I'm doing a fundraiser for school and I'm selling cookies...how many tubs can I put you down for"? after a few laughs on the other end, the customer asks what kind are you selling? Jack proceedes to tell them the flavors, then ends with a "Doesn't that sound delicious"?
Yes we practices it, but man did he hit it. His uncle Nick and KeriAnn had to repeatedly put themselves on mute because of theier laughter.
I was proud of him. He received 9 orders and raised $173.00. Surpassing his goal of $140.00 and earning five gifts. One of which he received today. It was a stuffed pug with detachable bone. He was so excited when I told him that he had hit his goal. He jumped around yelling "Yes, I did it, I did it Mom, I'm going to go tell all the kids in my class"!

No comments:

Post a Comment