Life at its Finest

Life at its Finest
Cast Away Cay - Bahamas

Friday, February 4, 2011

VALENTINES PREP

Oh boy have I got a fun week of Valentines in the planning!!
Its all about us this week because the day of actual Valentines, is filled with kids.
I'm starting it off a week early and have seven days planned of fun lover fun!!
What?? are you thinking?
Here is a hint.
Those zumba dancing clases will be involved in a private dance for my him only!! wish me luck its has always scared the crap out of me.
Colbs will be visited by his own personal Cupid, wings and all!
He just might come home to his wife baking a little love in a sexy little apron and that's about it. Something to do with oil and a plastic sheeting-need I go any further...message oil, candles and finally a good nights sleep on our new mattress!!!
Ending the week with a night at the Zermatt Resort in Midway, along with Yoga- flexibility son!!, relaxation, swimming, hot tubing, ice skating and Fine Dining.
Lets hope it all turns out the way I have it in my head!
Thanks to my friend Wendy, I think this year wil be a success. Something totally different than usual.
I'll try and get some good pictures in.

No comments:

Post a Comment