Life at its Finest

Life at its Finest
Cast Away Cay - Bahamas

Friday, February 4, 2011

ZUMBA DANCING

I have been going Zumba Dancing with some of my friend’s n the neighborhood. I don’t have any pictures but man is it fun. I suck at it at the moment Jenny’s quite good and Wendy is awesome. You feel a little silly at first but the fact that everyone in there is doing the same thing and into it. You get over that really quick. We go every Tuesday night at 8:30 in Saratoga Springs. Colby stays home with the kids and seems to enjoy that time alone with them. So I’m glad. The time off for me is well needed. Its hard work and a total sweat fest. I’m excited for when I know all the dances and don’t mess up so much. Wendy is going to lend me a beginners DVD to help me out. They move very fast in class and you just have to go with it. It’s not really teaching its follow the instructor and catch on as soon as you can. I had no idea Zumba had so many different types of dance in it. Probably more that I recognize. Zumba combines Latin dances like salsa, meringue and cha cha with reggaeton, cumbia, calypso, quebradita, hip hop and belly dancing. So, every class will have between eight and ten dance routines. It’s a lot to take in but I intend on getting good at it. Its great to go there with my new friends a little ore bond time, getting to get to know other women has been good for me I’m glad I’m attempting it. I need a little spice in my life friends and dance.
Dancing is one of my 2011 intentions!

No comments:

Post a Comment