Life at its Finest

Life at its Finest
Cast Away Cay - Bahamas

Friday, February 11, 2011

Shopping with my Sis




Yesterday KeriAnn and I my sister, met at Olive Garden with our kids and then went to the mall. I needed to get some makeup at the MAC counter holy cow was it busy all other counters were bare but not the MAC. Later we walked around the mall, and guess where we had to stop and ended up spending a bundle? Build a Freakin Bear. as if we dont have enuoght animals as it is. But they were so perfect I couldnt reseist. Jack made a horse and Avery made a owl so stinkin cute. They both dressed them in StarWars outfits AVery got Darth Vader and Jack got a Jedi of course. They came with light sabers and all. Both boys added a noise which happens to be the StarWars song.





I took them from the mall and stocked them away for Valentines. I was having a hard time deciding what to do for them anyhow. I wanted to do the Hallmark book that has your voice reading to them. My boys love books and sometimes Im not willing to read to them late at night when its past ytheir bedtime so I may still do one. We'll see. While I was there I saw the cutest decoration for Valentines. So I took a picture. I would like to do it in our kitchen for Valentines Breakfast. I plan on makeing it a big deal got the idea from a lady at church who taught a class for our activity night. Ive done it before and it was fun so Im glad she reminded me of it or I may have forgotten to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment