Life at its Finest

Life at its Finest
Cast Away Cay - Bahamas

Friday, February 4, 2011

Miles & KeriAnn DAYS!!


Yesterday we went out with Keriann and Miles. We have decided to Make a weekly event out of it and hang out every Thursday. We’ll switch of in each others town. We went and ran some errands that I actually ended up getting nothing accomplished except feeding my kids. We first went to…..can you guess? Ya Taco Amigo the best food in the WORLD. I dont know what it is but I never get tired of eating there. My kids love it my family and friends love it so we eat there weekly.



We then went to Cabellas for an activity my boys love it there and hey it FREE! We looked at all the animals played a few games of hunting and then ran around a little more.


I love hanging with Keriann she so easy to be with. I think the only thing she expects when she comes down my way is to eat at TA! So it works well. Next week is here turn. I wish I could hang at her house but the dog gets to me too badly so well have to make it an out of house event!

No comments:

Post a Comment