Life at its Finest

Life at its Finest
Cast Away Cay - Bahamas

Monday, August 9, 2010

California Trip #2


Trips to California: We have traveled to and from Arizona Mesquite California many times in the past years but have never really stopped much to see things on the way. Well I am alone with my two boys and I am bound to make some memories for them and I.
We are stopping many places hers where. We are headed to California for the second time this month to see Karen, Jandi and Beckem. Colby is in China so we will be available so what better place to head for 11 days?!
We saw some Lavender fields that are growing in popularity. Yet it will never compare to the fields of Lavender in Maui Hawaii. Highly suggest making the trip to those when in the area!





We stopped at Cove Fort. Got hit up to pass around a book of Mormon, as Cove Fort is run by Senior missionaries. I didn't take it as almost every one I know is Mormon or set in their way and I am not about to change their minds. I myself am not sure where I stand. Well Actually I am but it is complicated and will get into some other time.
This was a fun place for us to stop take some pictures learn some history and meet some new people.




















We stopped at the Beef Jerky store in They advertise like crazy so we had to stop and wee what they are all about. We didn't buy Jerky but we did buy a juice drink!



We also took some adorable pictures of Jack standing next to this sign Its the largest thermometer in the World Humm imagine that!


Do you think he compares?


Pit Stop kids got distracted by the raven (colby word) I call them crows who's right? I don't know?

No comments:

Post a Comment