Life at its Finest

Life at its Finest
Cast Away Cay - Bahamas

Monday, August 9, 2010

Commit

I want to be proud of myself for something. I seem to be lacking in that department lately. You could say that I have poor follow threw. I am working on that. Procrastination...not denying.
I have talked about Weight loss and Body building but I am only half way committed. i love food lets just get that out there on the table now. It is a way of sharing friendship over a plate of pasta a way of showing my husband I care that he has been at work all day and now I will reward you with this awesome ribye steak and potatoes orange rolls for the family on a Sunday after noon. So how do I take food from this to Food is Fuel and nothing else. How do i eat boringly in my mind at least and still enjoy all the company and surround elements which food brings.
I should be eating a high protein diet to go along with the tough and strenuous work outs I have been doing for 3 months. I feel like I have wasted the last 3 months of work because i don't control my eating and I hate that.
I want to show that I have made changes and have put in the time and have committed my self to something.
So I am starting over. From this day on i will live by the book p90X book that is. because obviously doing my own way with short cuts and sneaking in a little here and a little there DOESN'T WORK. and it shows. I will follow what so many others have proven to work and that is exercise and the RIGHT food will get you there.
Now the second question...do I have to take all the supplements and vitamins that they all suggest or are thy just another way for them to make money off of you. that could get pricey. But I want it so bad for no one else but myself. I want to prove to myself that I can do it and that it is worth it and that I have finally succeed at what I put my mind to.
So lets Go lets prove it to them all especially my self that it does work if you keep focused and don;t give in.

No comments:

Post a Comment