Life at its Finest

Life at its Finest
Cast Away Cay - Bahamas

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Menu day 2

Today I did good. I Even had an extra baby with me and spent the day at the lake.
We woke fed kids did 1 hr PLYOMETRICS workout and then headed to the lake in Herreman with Melissa Will and Gram. Came home made Jam took a cat nap and made dinner. Now im wating for some people to come and pick up Karenes couches. If they are not here by 7:30 like they promised at the latest. I think I will pull amove on them. They were also late an hour and a hlf last time they met me with no appology and had the odasity to say on my message machine today that I have been trying to get ahold of you today. Ya that means called me once at 5:46 and text me at 5:06. rude.
So todays menu:
Xocai Protein drink with 3 strawberries and 1 banana
2- xocai chocolates
2-32 oz water
1/3 costco hot dog-Bad choice good flavor
1/2 C cottage cheese w 3 strawberries
1 med fresh lime
1 xocai chocolate
2- 16oz water
edamame beans in salt water
Chicken breast w seasoning
a few grapes
1 wholegrain multi grain chip
3 oz roast w gravy
1 C steamed seasoned carrots and celery

No comments:

Post a Comment