Life at its Finest

Life at its Finest
Cast Away Cay - Bahamas

Monday, August 9, 2010

God hears

When questioning myself about whether I thought there is a physical human being that is God, I felt that there is something that resembles God in feeling, but something else in sight.
In my more undesirable ways of acting with my child. I was shown that there is a God. A very strong feeling of a protector a light to which you could look to for comfort not found here on earth.
While giving a bike lesson to my son, I was most impatient with him. He was pleading with me to stop as I relentlessly wanted him to push on until he got it. To not give up, to toughen up and get the job done. He sobbed that he wanted to go live with Jesus and God, he wanted to be done and leave, to be loved by them.
At that moment I grabbed him and hugged him so tight and felt them there.
We stopped.
The fact that out of anyone, he could have asked for he asked for them. I feel that children hold on to the pre-life since it was so close. He new that was the only person who could have comforted him at that moment and that was his only way of bringing them there. If you ask you shall receive.

I'm so sorry my little prince, thank you for reminding me. I will treat you with only love and respect. You deserved so much more than you got at that moment.

No one is perfect but sometimes we need a firm reminding that everyone is their own person and no one controls or should try to control anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment