Life at its Finest

Life at its Finest
Cast Away Cay - Bahamas

Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday Night in the Fall

I look forward to this time of year. I feel the anxiety of the school children. I remember fondly what they are feeling wither nervous or excited. I was always a mix between the two. It is also Colby and I favorite season. Fall it brings Halloween farmers market falling leaves just a sense of calmness and relaxation. A peaceful thoughts come over me. Tonight in fact is fun for our family. We start with an activity at thanksgiving point since we have a season pass and then hit the farmers market. We always stop and get a slice of bread and buy some fresh fruit. I look forward to canning and sharing my canned creations. Every year I do more and save all year long so I have ample money to do it all. We have fun as a family and now that we are so close it makes-it even better, It so fun to see all the venders from around town come and share what they love to do best. We go every weekend and it never seems to get old. SO tonight is the night, I plan on making it a better day, cross your fingers for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment