Life at its Finest

Life at its Finest
Cast Away Cay - Bahamas

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day at the Lake





Today we went to the Herriman Beach. It is Utah's version of a beach any how, it's really just a small lake with sand. My friend Melissa took us there a few weeks ago. It's really fun so I took a couple of the girls from our neighbor hood there. It was hilarious to have the carivan follow behind and attempting to keep up. I wish Karen was here still we would have had such a fun summer together. I'm more together than I was last summer. Although the month of June was fun to go to California with Karen twice.
So the kids just play in the lake while the moms sun bath and talk. Here is a few pictures of all the kids.
We had Tammie Richins join us with her three boys. There is Kyle Jackson and Lucus


Lisa Johnson and her three girls Abby Ally and Tessa she also had her sister come as she helps her out every Tuesday. Man wish I had my sister scheduled to come hang out every week.

Then We had Summer Furgison she is our newest friend and neighbor she had three kids as well gees I'm feeling a little lonely with the kid numbers.....naa just less spread out I always like to think. Her kids names are Haley, Esten,& Dawson.
Then Me Jack and Avery were there. We stayed for a few hours then we went off to visit Melissa, Will and Grahm while we were ther in Herriman.
It made for a great day and good conversation with the ladies. I love all their attitudes. They are all possitive and have great tips and ideas. Just the type of personalitlies I would choose to align myself with.

No comments:

Post a Comment