Life at its Finest

Life at its Finest
Cast Away Cay - Bahamas

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Starting a New Day

I decided that I am going to support my self as much as possible. I have serveral ways of doing that.

1st: I was supplied with the beach body racking sheet. on this sheet I will track if I worked out that day and with which work out.

2nd: The same sheet also tracks what foods I ate that day. I I actually see whats going in my mouth written on paper than possibly I will have a better idea of what kind of food attracts me, so I can keep it out of the house and or not stop at those restaurants any longer. I will also list this on my blog as well, I feel like if I have others looking at it will help me stay on track better too.

3rd: P90X supplied me with an online community for free to talk with others going threw the same transformation as myself so I will have the emotional support as well as suggestions when I find myself in need of an answer.

4th: I have a schedule set up so I know what works best for me and my family. I want to be able to get in house cleaning/pick-up, story time,play time, activity time workouts, well balanced meals, dinners prepared nightly, school time and also a run in 3-4 times a week. Colby and I have set up a schedule with each other where I will get the boys ready bathed teeth brushed stories read in in bed by 8:30-9:00 on Mondays,Wednesdays. He will handle Tuesdays and Thursdays. Fridays are free days and Saturday and Sundays are together team work days. This will give us a chance to do our own things for about and hour while the other handles the kids on their own.

So with these all set in place, I am ready to go. I have started my day off well, and plan on keeping it into check.

No comments:

Post a Comment