Life at its Finest

Life at its Finest
Cast Away Cay - Bahamas

Monday, August 9, 2010

Lasting Effects of Life step 1

How do you make a child brave, honest and caring?

I hope to raise a child that has numerous friends hopefully a few that he can really attach himself to and stick with. I want them to learn patients and how to protect themselves and others verbally first them if something else needs to happen well then...I know I treasure the fact that I have a friend from childhood one that although may have different views than me as a mother wife, and religious point of views. She still listens to me calls me on my birthday gives me my space and can relate and appreciate me for me.
I have always worried about bullying and acceptance for my children I try not to give it to much attention because of the whole "Where attention goes energy flows" but as a parent I think you need to watch out for them, teach them what a nice child would do and when to step in or out of a situation. Of course most of us do what our kids to be in the cool crowd just so you don't have to worry about them. But I was never in the circle of the athletic or highest popular kids nor was my husband. So is it to be that your children will fall in the same foot steps?
School is coming and I want to prepare myself and my kids for the lasting effects school can and will have on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment